Saturday, June 2, 2012

Typical day ‘at work’


Some of my merchants are handy enough to repair their own equipment. They are good with tools and do not wish to pay for a service tech to come repair their unit. Sometime they call me on the telephone, other times they (or we, together) decide to call the manufacturer or processor for additional assistance (it’s usually the all-knowing Brett). Sometimes the unit requires a simple fix, with a quick call to tech support, it can be repaired on site.

Other times, things spin out of control and suddenly, there is an ATM part sitting on your bar.

In this case, the merchant attempted a repair and wanted to be sure he needed to replace the part before ordering an RMA. Out of the blue, this photo showed up on my cell phone with an inquiry...what do I do now?!

That’s why I’m here.

I love it that my merchants know they can text message a random photo of an ATM part to me and get the help they need.

It’s a good day when there’s a person you can count on. It’s an even better day when that person is The ATM Lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment